Dancing the Lucid Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1)

Go down

Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1) Empty Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 5, 2013

~~ Somewhere NOT on the outskirts of the Dreaming ~~

"I don't need a Gods be damned alarm clock on top of all you bastards playing tinker toy with my brain, thank you very much. Couldn't you just be bloody simple and send them the message straight away ? Cut out all this middle man bullshit ? Liam we're going to need to make a tri...Oh ball-sacks. LIAM !!!"

**The less than delicate mummy turned vampire went stock still, her body freezing solid save for the eyes that had lost their usual piss and brimstone fire only to be replaced by the opaque blue of Seer's Sight. Words began tumbling from those perfectly formed lips, some dialect from one Asian language or another taking precedence rather than her usual blending of whatever suited her that day. Time flowed smoothly, it's meaning lost as her Mate did come quickly to the room, his body loosing some of it's tension when he realized what was happening. Walking calmly over to a table, he picked up the notebook and pen sitting there before beginning to copy down what she was speaking. When she seemed to be winding down, he moved close enough that once she was finished, the pad was already set down, his arms sliding in place around her to catch her as she seemed to crumple like a marionette with it's strings cut.

When her eyes had finally returned to their usual state of affairs, her head nestled against his shoulder as she was cradled intimately against his chest, she exhaled a slow breath that was more habit she had never dropped than actual necessity.**

"You got all of that drivel I hope. I'm so going to be having words with whosoever is playing with my channels again if you didn't. I'm just glad that we finally were able to track down what those sounds belonged to. I was meaning to try calling it earlier and then I got another letter from Casey and you might say I got distracted. I was coming to find you and try out this new little trick that she and Leon found when I got another incoming."

**Tilting her head just enough, moonlight and silver hair flowing like Christmas tinsel over his chest as she brushed her lips up and along his throat, fangs grazing just delicately enough to catch his attention before whispering something utterly devilish into his ear. Giving a slight roll to her hips so that it swept her nicely formed derriere against him in an oh so enticing fashion, she began patting herself down, fingers delving into what few pockets were evident and some that weren't. Finally coming up without whatever it was she was looking for, she turned just enough to begin rifling through his clothing. There may or may not have been a grope or two interspersed for good measure, but she did end up victorious, his cellular device held high in a waving hand.

Lowering it to rest between an ear and shoulder after dialing in a number, she cleared her throat as her free hand found it's way between her body and his to work inside his pants and play playing havoc with his senses. When it went to just an automated message saying leave a message, there was what might be an overly theatrical sigh**

"I really don't know whose number this is, But I received it about a week ago. just thought you might like the heads up that if you're a supernatural you might want to call back before you find yourself in Tokyo with no advance planning. If you're a human, then you're tripping and this call never happened. Ciao.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dancingthelucidream.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1) Empty Re: Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 pm

The Pagan
July 6, 2013

I can't remember the last time I slept and didn't dream. I'm not saying I remember all my dreams perfectly but, i at least have a vague impression. No, no dreaming. Just restful sleep like floating in velvet. I was curled up in a ball in a tiny space. Most people don't like being in this tiny of a space, but I find it comforting. Something vibrated in the dark again. Again, yes that was what woke me up I know it. Were was I? Well what were you doing last? Fluffy rolled over contentedly in the back of my skull flashing royal blue eyes without a trace of red.

Shit! Like tumbling through video clips, it all came screaming to the front of my skull. The feel of driving a blunt object through Hugh's rib cafe. The rage and agony for the dozens of faces I had from his files and from ransacking his brain. My hands tingled at the memory of beating him until he was nothing but ashes. Even when I let him know I was going to end him, his only regret was that he was going to die. The torture he had inflicted meant nothing to him, but it rolled my stomach. I had killed a clan mate. Granted I had the prince's permission for a blood hunt, but fuck. Fluffy was pleased as pie. I just wanted to forget. It eased my conscious that Hugh had been an evil child-eating monster who liked to play with his food. I hadn't killed him for enjoyment or pleasure. My beast needed to be fed so I didn't hurt people I didn't want to, so I didn't make those kind of mistakes ever again.

The embers that licked the edges of my vision were fading along with the delicate white flower petals that fell from heaven on this day. It was almost nightfall, but that didn't matter in the keep. I opened the door and started to crawl out. A small "eep" made me look up. I was crawling out of a cabinet, under a sink, in a bathroom. I very nice young lady was taking a bath, if nice young ladies could have mouse ears. "Stay there!" she squeaked at me. I got the distinct feeling she wanted me to amscray, so I vanished. She screamed and once her husband opened the bathroom door, a large troll, if i remember that's what the blue ones are, I slipped past and out the door. I don't know what I was doing in someone's house, but it happens sometimes. I shrugged to myself, climbed out a window and onto the roof.

I kept cloaked in my ofuscate, and walked across a few roofs, back towards my shop. Yeah, not thinking about the fact that I was still coated in the ashes of a dead man. My scalp tingled, my hair was rapid growing back, sunset was upon us. I paused on the roof of my shop. The glowing embers were taking their last dying gasps. A few petals still drifted from the sky. I snagged one gently in a loose fist. Turning my hand over I looked at something I knew no one else would see. Delicate and white the petal almost had blue veins that wrote in familiar but unrecognizable hand writing "I love you." When I bother to catch them, they usually say nice things, like the voice that was once again silent. I held it up and blew it off my fingertips. It lilted in the air before fading like a dream. After all that's what you do with love right? You set it free.

I wandered into my shop rinsed off and changed back into my blacks and reds. I never really feel like me until i have my vinyl boots laced up. The tattered jeans, hoodie, and shoes are chucked back into their hidie-hole till next year. I felt off but couldn't put a finger on it. Was it because I killed one of my own kind? Maybe it was because my beast had given front row seats to three people I had wanted to like me. I know I wouldn't like me so much if I saw me brutally murder someone. Well, maybe it was for the best. I'm not a bad guy but i'm not exactally a good guy either. Maybe I just needed to get laid and stop thinking. The things I would do for some Kalief right now. Always out when I'm craving, I gotta stop sharing that stuff. I was just about to close the door to my secret stash when it lit up and something small vibrated. Oh, I had forgotten about that.

I reached in and retrieved the phone. The number wasn't Assad's or Amalthia's. No one else calls me. I made the telepathy earrings. If anyone here needed me they would have tapped on my brain. The caller tag just said, "Mistress Chaos" Last time I checked I had not idea defaque that could be. I listened to the voice mail. She sounded familiar. Going to Tokyo? A prophecy perhaps? A Clan member, it had to be. That woman Vanquish took me to meet who gave me my new gun. Eli. I smiled and dailed her back. As soon as she answered I greeted in my most seductive tone, "Kinky Kitty's pleasure palace, a three-way or two, where your naughty dreams come true. How may we fuck you?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1) Empty Re: Kicked out of Wonderland (Section 1)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 7, 2013

"Liam ! Liam darling get your gorgeous ass in here, would you ? It's that bastard Vanquish's child on the line. No not the poor blond waif that looks as if she hasn't eaten a thing since before Gavin shot me the first time. I mean his actual child. You know, the cute one that I gave Lola to."

**Maybe it was your sense of hearing, or maybe it was just that the track phone you were using had amazing reception but you heard the sound of footsteps drawing near, then what may or may not have been a slightly exasperated sounding male voice speaking in something that definitely was not English but none the less managed to draw a surprisingly girlish laugh from the woman on the phone. With what little Vanquish had told you about Eli, girlish was not a descriptive term you would usually have thought applicable, what with her being the Scourge of a place like Venice and all. Then again, stranger things had happe...**

"Muuum !!! Shut the door if you're going to do that to Dad. We have guests if you've forgotten all ready. Heck I even have more manners then that and I'm onl..."

**This newest voice was vaguely familiar as well, it's lilting across the pond accent blending in with something more Brooklyn-esque before it cut off, the sound of a door closing oh so quietly. At least you were fairly certain that's what it was over the sound of the muffled string of curses and threats to other Males as a whole that you heard being uttered rather swiftly. Seeming forgotten for a brief moment or two due to either familial or business squabbles, or perhaps both, the words finally came to an abrupt stop as the sound of bodies hitting a mattress came up instead. Another burst of laughter followed by a very male snort, then what sounded like the phone being dropped a time or two before finally the focus was returned fully to you.**

"Lexi dear, what a pleasure. It is Lexi, right ? I'm hoping that Vanquish is treating you well otherwise I might have to find a way to beat him that he wouldn't enjoy, which let me tell you would so be a shade or so of difficult. While I could go on about that for hours, I'm sure you're wondering what I actually called about. Mind you while I haven't been that way in quite a few years, it's usually quite lovely if a bit over populated. China, or Japan that is. I did mention that I was fairly certain that you were the ones , or well one of the ones being sent there, right ? I wasn't given an exact who, only that there were six hero...Stor...Cranes, yes that's it, six Cranes flying together.

As for other things you might want to know if you actually are the ones going, the Fang toothed ones over in the East are a bit weird. Okay really weird, and coming from one of us, that says a lot. Just if you run across them, play nice. Be careful where you feed, etc. Then you have the Courts and the Princes. They're a solid lot. Absolutely delightful if you ask me, but then no one ever does. Just remember to be courteous and not cause a big lot of trouble while you're over there. I don't think I ever asked V how he felt about that side of the business. Though I'm not absolutely sure he's one of the other five with you. Whatever it is that whoever is going for is important though. I do hope that one of those with you is a language efficiano though. There was also mention of some sleeping princess. Or maybe it was a tongueless Prince. Who really goes by those terms anymore now days though ? Well obviously Prince but Princess ? And why tongueless ? That's probably more figurative and less literal, though whoever really knows until they know ?"

**It was a good thing that vampires technically didn't need to breathe because if they did, she would have passed out about five minutes ago. She hadn't really stopped in her relaying of the information, though there had been a few interspersed sounds of what may have been hands being slapped away from fun bits. At one point there was even a yelp that definitely did not come from your clan mates mouth as she had been mid sentence, though the yelp had been followed by veiled threats of harm, much much harm which merely got a brief snort from her before she continued on.**
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:41 pm

The Pagan
July 7, 2013

I giggled once and a while. I could hardly fault Eli for mixing business and pleasure, but inside I was frowning. Why was I going to be yanked around like a doll on a string? Another random person dropping me off somewhere without so much as a "hey think fast" was getting kinda annoying. I slipped out of my shop and started slipping through the side alleys and back to the tower we shared. I hopped to say goodbye before i went, but I had my doubts. I wrapped my hand around the beautiful necklace that Vanquish had given me just the other day. The shining crystal with the faces of friends in the facets. Even if we part, your always close to me. Simi, please don't think I ran off on you. I wanted to chase the shadows from my sister's eyes not add to them.

I was still smiling and giggling down the street waving to the street kids who were starting to find hidy holes for the night. "So we're crashing a party in the Eastern Kingdom? But Hopefully one of us Crashers speaks the lingo, if not resort to drunken charades. Kiss the sleeping princess but don't make out with the tongueless prince." I was starting to run now, even though I felt foolish. Vanquish was probably out doing something important, and Simi had left a note. If I couldn't find them I'd ripple an apology and a good bye till next time across the network, I just had to hope they'd hear it. This was all for some greater purpose, something we had to do. I knew I wasn't as strong as my sire, hell Simi was probably stronger than me. If it helped them survive and be happy, I could forgive a little inconvenience.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 8, 2013

**You were breaching the doors to the keep itself, heading down the hall to make the turn that lead you up the several flights of stairs. What had seemed an amazing idea at the time, being with the privacy and all was now nothing but a curse. You had activated your gift of celerity at some point, the action less conscious thought and more out of a sheer desire to try to see your Sire before you were yanked out. The thought never occurred to you that Eli had mentioned there was a slight chance you weren't the one getting pulled. Something about the certainty in your clan mate's voice, or perhaps gut instinct itself had you determined. Your booted foot was touching the the stairs to head up when the howl of pure rage hit your ears.

It might have been a name that was bellowed from a Male's throat, in fact some part of your brain recognized it as Avella's, leaving the one uttering it more than likely her Mate and pack Alpha, Didge. Even as you continued to run, something within yourself pushing you to go faster than even you believed possible, you heard things beginning to crash, the sounds of other peoples voices trying to calm him. Your hand was reaching out, fingers curling for the handle of the door when you caught the last words you would hear from Eli, at least for some time.**

"Believe what you know is lies
Never trust what you see as truth
Find the spark that burns within the winter
Replace the light with dark..."

**At some point later, you would realize that while Eli was indeed the one speaking, her voice had taken on the cadence of one having fallen beneath the sway of Seer Sight. You had just managed to fling the door open, your foot crossing over the threshold when you were hit mid torso by another body. You felt arms wrap around you, dragging you in against the solidity of a vaguely familiar Male chest before the phone dropped from your hand. You felt a hand slip into your hair, dragging your head in tight, whoever the body belonged to obviously on edge about something as the rapid pulsing of their heart was like a frantic drum beat in your ear, the scent of their adrenaline an oddly fragrant aroma. That was what you carried with you when your body seemed to begin falling apart from the inside out.

Though the world around you had faded to something other than a colorless black, you saw images flashing rapid fire before your gaze. A male of obvious Asian descent, his dress leading to believe him some form of royalty, though much older in fashion than today's method. Then there was some sort of chrysalis through which you could just see a female face, eyes closed as if in peaceful slumber. Then there was what might be the main gathering room in a very modern penthouse suite, though from the brief flash it looked absolutely thrashed.

You felt yourself piecing back together then. Molecule by molecule, body rebuilding this time from the inside out. When you were fully solid again, you felt yourself impacting with something, though the arms were still around you, leaving you fair certain that as you rolled, someone else had taken the full brunt of the impact. Finally coming to a stop, the body beneath you was breathing raggedly, a fine sheen of sweat covering what came clear now to be a chest absent of clothing. Were you to look, you would recognize Sylvan laying there, eyes closed, obviously trying to remember how to breathe again. Looking around would show that you were on the ground at the backside of an all too familiar car. Astonishingly, the hood had a very body shaped impression which was slowly, bit by bit popping itself back out as if it were nothing more than a soda can someone had squished a bit. Thinking about it now, you would realize the roof probably had the same with the way your initial impact and then roll had felt.

Your ears would pick up that wherever you were was strangely quiet. No sounds of passerby talking, no hum of a vehicle engine. Though you were just recognizing that fact when there was an obviously feminine cough from the other side, as in near the hood of the car. The rustle of what might just be other bodies untangling from each other and clothing being adjusted. The quiet, uncertain voice querying,**

"Are you okay Avella ?"

The voice belonged to non other than the Sister that you had been so worried about leaving behind. She sounded well enough, other than obviously shaken, though if you had to guess from Avella's muted response, she was likely the one that had broken her impact as Sylvan had yours.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:46 pm

The Pagan
July 9, 2013

In the back of my head, I knew Eli had mentioned the possibility that I might not be the one to go. Yet she called me on a phone that I got from an Assamite not even three days ago. Plus there was the fact that this was me we were talking about. Some Malkavians will tell you that sometimes you just feel what's going to happen. This was one of those times. I knew I wouldn't get there in time. Eli hadn't told me when or who was going, but I knew it was frighteningly soon, like a bullet out the barrel of a gun, impact was imminent. My conscious mind only knew I needed to move faster. To my agitation, Fluffy merely lounged in the shadows of my mind. He knew I wasn't fast enough to change things, only fast enough to meet the impact as it happened.

I'm not sure what it was that did happen. The thought,"Poor Didge," whispered in my head, before I could even process that rage filled bellow as a voice. Avella?! Oh, please don't take her from her family, that poor girl has suffered enough. So young and with so much pain. If anyone had told me a month ago I'd feel protective of a werewolf I would have laughed, but Avella was different. I had seen the poisoned taint crawl over her skin as she defeated an assassin. I could only guess her anguish when her aunt had ripped Alex's childhood away. That bitch was so getting her brains scrambled one day! I would find her and make the time for that one. Part of me wanted to pray, but heaven never seems to hear me. So I wished instead, knowing that it was too little too late.

Eli's words rang like Amalthia's fine crystal chandelier in my ears. The little conscious part of my mind memorized the song from somewhere and nowhere fell from Eli's lips. I swung the door open, and moved with the impact of the body. Someone was wrapping me up safe. I went limp and soft, not hard and still. Brace for impact is bullshit, it hurts worse. One rolls better when their limber. Plus it could just injure my dashing hero more, whoever he was. Note to self start sniffing people so you know their scents. Fluffy wanted to struggle, but he was sated, and struggled like a full and contented puppy. Fluffy was content to smell the tantalizing pulse that was just a turn of the neck away. Ever eaten food that high in adrenaline. It's almost as bad as a drug. Tempting but poor form right now. I bit my lip instead. I bit it harder when the strange feeling of falling apart from the inside out began. Was this what it felt like to ash and drift off into the wind? Was I dead and fading into no more than a memory and feathery grey ashes?

There wasn't time to process that fear. Images, people, things, too much too fast. My brain has reach compacity, please vacate the premiss or the Fire Department will be notified of your fire code violation. Note to self: Opa Gunman Style! Butterfly Lady, Fire your house keeper she sucks and may be stealing from you. End note to self.

Impact! Oh that didn't suck as bad as it should have, for me. Shit, who did it just suck for. We rolled to a stop and I spread my legs over my savior's and did a push up so I wasn't crushing the poor guy. Sylvan! "Broken Busted Beer Bottles Sylvan, groan if your alive." What ever sound is the first that comes past his lips my response was, "Close enough." Still in a push up over him, "So hey, I don't know if it will work, but if you wanna try using my blood with the weird link thing to heal, feel free. Not saying it will work, but worth a shot cuz that had to seriously suck. Also not my fault. Just getting that out of the way now."

Simi's voice. Simi! I pushed hard with my arms to get straight to my feet. Wait a minute. Pretty car! Did the car count as a person. Avella, Sylvan, Simi, Lex, Brook, me shit, Six. Wait if you count the car seven. That car was sentient enough to count. Assess situation. Simi is talking therefore alright for two seconds. Check on Sylvan, make sure he's not dying. Could he drink my blood and heal? Why did that seem like a bad idea? Locate Simi then find the brothers. Why was I sure the brothers were alright even if they were sitting in a crater? Questions for later. At least the car had healing. Is it healing or self repair? Same diff. Ladies and gentlemen, the amazing healing car is alright. I looked down at Sylvan and offered him a hand. "Welcome to Japan! Please don't die! Um Ok, focus on the link. I've been learning fortitude, helps you take injury and pain better. It kinda feels like a weird numbing, just focus."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:48 pm

The Pagan
July 9, 2013

Sylvan was still crumpled on the grass. Not knowing really what too do, an all too familiar feeling, I crawled over him again. If anyone watched it must have looked like I was going to eat him, but harm was the farthest thing from my mind. I rested my forehead on his and forced his eyes open. I grabbed those beautiful silver eyes with mine and drank them into my mind. I took him past the bar. We were sitting in my middle room. Dark around the edges in the middle of a familiar flower garden I couldn't remember where it was from. He still lay on the perfect grass surrounded by white lilies, roses and chrysanthemums, half pulled into my lap. "focus Sylvan this will work, but you need to..." My head snapped up, Fluffy had stepped onto the grassy field from the darkness. He wasn't here to fight, and that made me curious.

His black and red paws leaving blood red smears in the grass on on the petals he brushed against. Fluffy walked up to Sylvan opening his jaw. The blood red tongue lolled out and licked the entirety of Sylvan's face. I shuttered and felt a connection to my powers of the blood. Fluffy shook his head, snorted at me and walked away. Sylvan sighed relief as he uncoiled, the pain subsided. I snapped my fingers, dropping us back in our bodies, still eye to eye. "That should be better, I want to check on Simi," I started to get up and check on my sister.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 9, 2013

There was a lot of muttering none of which you understood though the beautiful almost musically inclined language did sound vaguely familiar to something you had heard him use before as well as one that a few others back at the keep had spoken in. It would occur to you that he was still breathing, and didn't seem to be bleeding though while you were not exactly a Master at First aid, common sense would tell you internal damage was usually worse and almost impossible to tell from just an outward glance. It didn't sound slurred as if he were only partially conscious, just more as if the pain had been enough to leave him pretty rattled about. His eyes did open for you though, and for a split second before you pulled him into your mind, you swore you found yourself almost being drug into his. At least you think it was his though the grasp was not exactly Sylvan for whatever sense that made. Yes yes, thoughts for another time, should they be remembered.

Even injured, he had an undeniable draw, an appeal that pulled to you in a way that wasn't exactly physical. Laying there his longish hair splayed about, you could picture it having more length and acting as a cloak to a perfectly naked, perfectly pristine body. It was almost as if you had that flash overlaying his actual presence for a moment before Fluffy appeared. You could feel him tense, where lay partially across your lap, though he made no effort to make a violent move, though something told you that if Fluffy did, injured or not you were going to have a front row seat to something very, very messy. Thankfully it didn't and once Fluffy moved away, seeming content with whatever he had done, you looked back down and for a second those were not Sylvan's eyes staring back up at you. Holding the same liquid fashion as his usually did, the coloring was wrong, no, different. Rather than the mercurial silver, they were the same deep, rich purple as his hair. A color so potent you could nearly taste it on your tongue, feel it rippling across your skin. You recognized the look in those eyes, the hunger. The demand for satiation. Then it was gone, in a blink, Sylvan's body seeming to melt back against you as the pain started to fade away like a winter's storm before the kiss of Spring's flickering warmth.

He waved a hand at you, half a nod being given in assent as he slowly rolled off of your lap and onto the grass beside you. Of course, that was when you would notice he was shoe-less. And shirtless, the brief flash of his back that you saw revealing an intricate lattice work of scarring. Your feet carried you around the side of the vehicle and to the front where you saw your brood mate, the sister in question crouched over a very dazed looking Avella who was laying flat on the ground, dressed in what you were positive was the armor that you had yet to return to her. Not that it didn't fit her like a glove, not that it didn't somehow emphasize what was a feral sort of beauty, but she seemed as surprised as you did , her fingers running over it almost as if in disbelieve. Though the disbelieve was laced with something else, emerald green eyes beginning to sift through with a hint of Bale flames as realization hit her that her mate and freshly born cubs were not here with her. What could have went as poorly as the scene in your mind was seemingly averted by Simi's quiet voice, one of her hands brushing the errant strands of vibrant red hair back from the young Garou's eyes.

"It's okay Avella. You're not injured. Neither am I. No matter how much distance separates the four of you, you'd know if they were harmed. I promise you, that no matter what it takes, we'll find a way for you to contact them again and let them know you're okay and make sure the same of them. We'll get you back to them, I swear it. For right now though, you have to get up off the ground and we have to figure out what's going on."

From where you were standing, you could hear perfectly the soothing, but gently firm tone she was using on the other female. You could also see that while the flames did not stretch further, at least not enough to overpower, they had not completely dissipated either. Taking the offered hand from your clan mate, the two of them were moving to their feet and turning to look around when the Driver's side door popped open and low and behold, who but your most recent shag partner should come strolling out as if this were some ordinary, every day occurrence. He seemed fully dressed(sadly) and uninjured(thankfully), though from his brief look around before landing a solidly amused gaze on you, you were fairly sure he didn't know where you were either. Rolling towards you in that same old lackadaisical but somehow sexy stroll of his, he reached into a pocket and dug for a moment before extending a case. Should you take it and open it, you would find one side packed with menthol's, the other with what you were certain was kalif.

He was opening his mouth to say something when the group of you seemed as one to realize that there was a woman, suddenly appeared standing at the rear end of the car. Not having eyes for any of you, she was running her hand lovingly over the area that seemed to just be finishing repairing itself. Crooning what you couldn't believe but was baby talk at it, she appeared rather enthralled. Whatever you might have done or said was cut short when two things hit you.

The first was her utterly trip-tastic aura. Low and behold folks we have a winner. No mortal indeed but a Changeling. The second was a vision. or maybe a memory. Well you weren't really sure. Wherever it was definitely wasn't here, and it was the same girl though minus the prevalent ink and the rather edgy but tasteful clothes. Sitting in what looked to be an attic at best guess, you could see the candles, smell the incense. Feel something that screamed bad emanating as she continued to flip cards from what looked to be a tarot reading she was doing. She got maybe part of the way through when you saw her eyes flare wide, all color, pupil, everything disappearing in a painful blast of flaring white. Her body went rigid, mouth opening in a soundless scream before blood began trickling from her nose and she slumped to the floor, her chest no longer rising and falling with the breath of life. Things screamed forward then, too fast for you to prey catching all of, or even most, though you were certain the woman before you had indeed died. In fact you saw her, casket and all being lowered into the ground beside a strange tree at the base of what might be a bluff.

As quick as it had started, you found yourself snapped back into your body, the rest of your companions still standing exactly as they had been, as was the girl which left you more or less sure that no time had passed for them, if any had for you either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:01 pm

The Pagan
July 9, 2013

Lex strolled over and if I still had theramones, they all stood up and panted. Watching the man walk was like sucking on chocolate covered strawberries. I had such a vivid flash back to the decadent taste of him, I started to suck on my tongue. No one's blood had ever effected me quite like his. It's nice to find a man you still have to look up at even in 7 inch heels. I realized I had only had sex once this week. Granted it had been amazing sex with Simi and Vanquish, but only once a week what was wrong with me. Not to self, find time to strip this man naked and do sinful, naughty things to him. Not now though. Not that I minded people watching, but I think Avella might frenzy on me, and these trees, something off. No not here later, and hopefully soonly. When he offered me the case I gave him the most grateful look I can, one that promised repayment in an intimate fashion. Kalief, sweet Kalief delivered by a sexy man, my favorite kind. He opened his mouth to speak and the look of suprise was pretty priceless when he realized there was a chick sweet talking his ride.

I glanced at her aura, damn that a trippy aura. I was about to say it's kewl she's a changling when a vision punched me between the eyes. The rush not only of images but emotions and sensations, too much too fast. Only her initial death was clear. The feel of a vision, the taste of her desperation, her depression and in the end her shock and fear. I was chocking on the incense. I could feel the cold of a hospital room but the sun was shining on a castle proper. Tears and Cookies? People crying in front of the images. People crying in images, reflections. Children laughing in dispair. Destruction, pain, injury, a balm, warmth, burning, freezing. The faces, hundreds, maybe thousands melting together and dissolving into infinite expressions. Symbols with no meaning. I was chocking on images and drowning in emotions from a thousand different angles. It was like I had tripped into the deep end of the network and I wasn't sure how to get out for a moment. The only thing that was clear was that this young girl had died, but some how some one/thing had giver her a do over. Just like I fell into it, I slammed out. Ever felt like you just ricocheted your consciousness off the inside of your skull? It sucks.

I hit my knees and no time passed. People turn at movement, it's just natural. I knew my eyes were too wide to pretend nothing had happened. I stood back up and lit my now bent joint. "She's shiny, we're supposed to follow her to Tokyo." I said it like I was talking about weather. Simple and obvious. I was grateful for my clan's reputation. People will tolerate a lot when they think you're nuts.

Lex gave me a raised eyebrow, "That makes no sence."

I spun and walked backwards for a few paces, "I know, which is why it makes perfect sense." As I turned back to the girl, I winked at Simi, she hadn't moved much so I hoped she didn't see what I saw. Yep chicka pants was definately talking to the car, in Japanese I think. Perhaps too loud and too slow, "Do you speaka the english"

The lovely number in front of me continued to sweet talk the car another moment and then switched languages twice. I recognized the French. Amalthia would be horrified I still hadn't learned anything beyond, "Will you go to bed with me?" She finally said, "Yes, I speak English. Do you guys need a ride? Well maybe directions?" She glanced at Sylvan who was lying at the ground still a few feet away watching her. Maybe like can see like? Internally I shrugged. "I can take you into Tokyo, maybe get travel arranged for where ever you're going?" She was looking at the group now. I wonder if she knew what we were. Maybe she thought we were Sylvan's entourage, that would be funny.

"Actually, we're supposed to be in Tokyo. I think that's where we're supposed to be at least."

"Do you guys need a place to stay?" Her eyes widened a little and dilated. Her grin was almost Malkavian. She had a prank planned, but it was definitely not for us. At least I hoped not. I told her it would be great and that's when I noticed people looking at me again. It's a looks I get a lot, like a looooooooot. Mostly confusion, ya know, what the fuck you talking about kinda looks. Avella's wasn't too happy, but I didn't blame her.

"What did you poke me with this time Lexi?" Sylvan was slowly rolling up to his feet, sans shoes and shirt. "What stick was it this time?" He wasn't yelling, but his tired tone carried a layer of annoyance that it usually didn't. Yeah, I pissed him off. Or was it his beast I pissed off. It's hard to tell some days. I took another drag and looked around, nearly dancing as I rooted around and found a stick. It was a nice gnarled stick, perfect. I held it up and realized Sylvan had closed most of the distance between us. I nearly stuck it in his face.

"Sylvan, Sylvan. This is the stick. Look at it," I moved it a little closer to his face. I glared at it as well. "Blame it. Hate it. Loath the stick. Now," I paused dramatically, and glanced at him. "We throw the stick away and get over it." I nodded as i chucked the stick over my shoulder. I think Sylvan gave me a confused look as walked over to the car. I didn't look back. "You can complain that you don't have the script Sylvan, but you can't stop the music and I don't think you'd want to. Just cuz we don't know the reason doesn't mean their ain't one. So let's enjoy the ride shall we?" Shiny chicka had gone over to the driver side and of course the beautiful car had opened the door for her. Lex gave it a perplexed look. He gave me a questioning one. "If your baby trusts her, you should too." He chuckles, as if this is the most logical thing I have ever said. Honestly tonight, it may have been. He slid into the drivers seat. I looked in the back, Brooks had the front passenger, so chicka pants had bitch upfront. That left four of us for the back.

It ended up Avella, Sylvan and I sitting and Simi lounging across our laps. Head resting on my shoulder, we shared smiles and giggles. Mentally I whispered to her that I would explain everything I knew about what was happening, later once we were alone. This place was weird. "Does anyone else have the song "suicide trees," by otep running through their head or is it just me?" To my amazement, chicka, who introduced herself as Leah, dug out and ipod and plugged it in playing that song. It was really creepy in this place with that song running. It would have been funny later, until we hit the parking lot where her car was. A once nice sign with writing in several languages named it the Suicide Forest. Sylvan face palmed. Simi gave me a curios look. Avella's look was more cryptic and annoyed. I don't blame her, she's had a shitty day.

Sylvan took shotgun. Simi, Avella and I were left in the back. I got to cuddle with my sister. Which alway makes me happy. Fluffy feels almost peaceful when I'm touching Simi. I know her blood is stronger than mine. I know she's going to be so much stronger than I am one day. Sadly tonight she's not experienced in her blood gifts. I just hope that I have enough to keep us alive. I don't think I could face Vanquish if I let Simi get hurt. I would be too ashamed.

She could take another person with her in her car. I was a little surprised when Brook said he would go. Huh, and here I thought he was pouting about something. It was just at the hour mark when she pulled us into an underground parking garage. The place was nice. We parked next to her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 10, 2013

Jovial was a definite word to describe the leggy, tattooed, and potentially crazy tour guide that you and your assorted followers had inadvertently stumbled upon. When she spoke it was with a certain airiness, the confidence of a freedom recently gained, though again you found yourself wondering how that was so clear to you. She was anything but rude though the look that she cast back into the forest before getting into the car left you wondering. Obviously not a topic for discussion now, if ever. You really felt the sudden need to get a secretary for all the later rather than now information that was being compiled in your poor brain. Then she was in and the moment was over, her lithe body easily gliding into the car. Through the drive, though there was a random assortment of music playing, some which you recognized, some which you did not, you still caught her talking with Lex. Cars. Cars, and more cars. Numerous questions about the make and model of what he was driving which seemed to completely please him. Not that you were the jealous type, but even if you were, there was nothing sexual on either of their ends, just a mutual interest which was explained when you pulled into the parking lot and caught a brief glance of her own wheels. Not a muscle car like his own it was something flashier, and obviously built for speed. Sleek as fuck it looked like a vehicle perfectly fitting for the woman who owned it.

Once she was in, the window came down and she was leaning out of it, enough of her body hanging outside that you weren't exactly sure how she wasn't falling out. Calling back to Lex to just follow her, she might have forgotten to mention the need to drive on the other side of the road here. That was something you did somehow remember to mention before it got too awkward. An amused and slightly thankful glance was tossed over his shoulder, though he seemed rather competent when it came to following her through what became quickly crowded streets especially once reaching the city of Tokyo itself. Your guide, whose name you were fairly certain was Leah, though the pronunciation sounded slightly different then you expected, had spoken with a bit of an accent from somewhere. It sounded vaguely familiar though at the moment there was too much on the platter of your brain to really place it. The drive didn't take horribly long and while her car was obviously one that could put out a lot more speed than she was using, seemed to glide like silk through the crush of other drivers, many less patient than she was being. So kindly put, it was an hour or so before you were pulling up in front of a building that seemed to climb into the dark lit night sky. All glass panes and lots of edgy white and chrome metal left you a little uncertain as to how you and Simi would be secure during daylight hours if you were staying here for any period of time. Maybe there was an underground set of rooms you could use. Closer introspection, especially with your keen sight showed that at the very tip top there was a massive penthouse. One that while baring the same design was mainly shuttered in by that might be some type of metal shutters. Fluffy seemed content enough by what your joint eyes picked up which somehow left you feeling slightly more at ease.

Following her around to the far side of the building, you had caught a glimpse of a sign out front, though being as you did not know the language prevalent here, you weren't quite sure what it said. Reaching a hand out the driver side window, you saw her slide something though a scanner before slipping passed the first security set up. The second was a box which held three guards, two male, one female. Giving what looked a rather jaunty wave, there was a very brief conversation between her and them before the two vehicles were waved past. Beyond and to a large metal bay door which almost agonizingly slow was lifted to allow you through. Once inside you saw it lowering again as she lead you down a slightly winding drive and into a rather sleek underground parking area. If sleek could be used to define metal and stone constructs, which in this case was perfectly apropos, you saw a rather impressive collection of vehicles ranging from muscle car to bike, to limo and beyond. Pulling in beside a bike that you knew simply by seeing the car must be hers, she shut off the engine and hopped out. You had heard at least an expletive or two from Lex as he was driving past them all and knew that he would likely be spending at least some time down here if allowed to study them all.

By the time the lot of you had piled out, you and Simi both had begun to pick up on Avella's growing unease. Catching your eyes, your sister subtly motioned with a nod of her head to grab Avella's other hand. Surprisingly, or maybe not so, you realized that she had taken the hand of Avella's that would allow you to keep your main gun wielding fingers free. Perceptive little wench this sister of yours was, though you were certain she had never seen you shoot before. Were you to follow suit, the connection seemed to comfort the Garou some, but not completely. By the time you looked around again, you realized that Sylvan and Lex had taken up positions, casually of course to if need be try to act as barrier to the three of you. Leah had gotten out of the car by now as well and was impudently glaring at an obviously expensive, obviously built for luxury four door. She and the male dressed in chauffeur's digs leaning against the drivers door were glowering equally at one another, both of them exchanging what sounded like less than friendly words in Japanese. Finally breaking from conversation, likely only due to the sound of her phone going off, it was quickly pulled out of her pocket, the digging motion giving you a brief second or two to hear a bit of the lyrics as well as see the way her expression crumpled for a moment with what might be a mixture of longing, sadness, and resignation.

"Call you back later, Lord Lane. Have unexpected guests."

While the words themselves were obviously formal, the tone was one that spoke of both an intimate as well as a platonic familiarity. Seeming to shake off whatever it was with a last look at the phone, she finally turned back to the lot of you. Motioning for you to follow her as you had been thus far, she was all energy and a strange sort of easy finesse as she moved up towards a singular elevator door. A quick glance showed that not only was there one rather than the usual two or three for a building this size but that there was also no doorway tucked away for a set of stairs. Again sliding a card through a slot just outside it, she leaned down to not only speak something into a small speaker system, but you also saw that there was a a brief flash of what might be light from a scanner before she drew back and the doors slid open. Whoever this crib belonged to might just be a little on the paranoid side with security. Though paranoid wasn't always bad, sometimes it was what kept you in one piece.

Should the lot of you follow her in, you realized that the elevator was impressively spacey which might be a good thing as you were pretty sure Avella was beginning to get claustrophobic. The same security measures were taken on this side once the door closed, though this time there was a rapid fire press of buttons that said you likely weren't going to one of the regular floors. Seeming content to just lean against the wall and wait, the ride seemed brief enough for as large as the building was. You were about three quarters of the way through the ride when her phone went off again, though this time the snippet of song was much briefer, telling you it was obviously a text. Managing to hide the short change to her gaze a bit better this time, maybe because there were so many of you so much closer, you were almost positive that it was the same person who had called so short a time ago. Not bothering to pull the phone out, she simply acted as if nothing had happened. Simi shot you a rather blank look around Avella, as did Sylvan, both gaze's saying maybe a talk later was needed before falling back into their regular stances.

Finally the elevator stopped and the doors slid open again into what was more than obvious opulence without being excessive or gouache. She was leading you all out, and turning to say something when the sound of a female voice came from somewhere deeper inside the apartments. Obviously irritated and speaking surprisingly in English, you heard your guide's name mentioned, the obvious inflection to it scathing and dripping venom. Only of the most honeyed sort though as to waylay less intelligent, less perceptive minds. You watched her pale, then flush, then pale again before settling back to her usual lovely coloring. Shooting an obviously apologetic glance at the lot of you, she motioned to the rather nice looking seating before turning and calling out in the sweetest tones you had ever heard,

"Honey bear, I'm home. I've brought guests for the night. Be a darling and come out and greet them please. I just must go shower and I'm famished."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

The Pagan
July 10, 2013

Poor Avella was not having a good go of the ride in the elevator. Come to think of it, Avella wasn't used to being out of the Keep. Aw shit, this girl was on the verge of panic. I reached out to try and lower her fear, but it was so vivid and viscus that my mind glided right through it. I slipped my hand behind my back offering her a bit of reassurance. She took it and I was nearly glad I had learned some fortitude with the crushing grip she asserted. I hoped she wouldn't mind my little trick and I tried to lower her fear again. This time I got a better grip on the slimy emotion and reduced it. She was still feeling fear, but hopefully this was a easier to tolerate.

The elevator chirped and the doors opened. We were greeted by a refined feminine voice. An pleasing reverberant that flows like silk into the ear. Glorious blue waters, I hoped I was not the only one that heard the Jaws theme music playing under the lapping of celestial waves. Oooh, I haven't even seen this woman and I don't like her. Years, actually decades,( Where does the time fly off to?) under Amalthia's tender care had taught me to a smiling face and a pleasant word were often the poison that could kill, or used to mask it. No one dances Politics like a Toreador. A Toreador of proper training knows more etiquette and portrays more with just their little finger than and entire 3 generations of Old World Royalty. I listened carefully. The bitch was trying to plant a poison know as doubt. What a petty woman. Leah seemed sweet and kind, and I knew well loved. I was irritated now and Fluffy took notice.

I had a sudden flash back to Jeaves, standing on the balcony in the art gallery as security checked invitations. "Pleasant company, talent, business, business, pleasure, trifle petty bitch, ignorant bitch." Jeaves had always harshly graded his work for compiling gallery guest lists and invitations. Certain ratios must be met, or he felt he failed his Mistress. Jeaves never failed. I almost smiled, I wonder what box Jeaves would have checked off for this yet unseen pompous bitch. Fluffy put on toy glasses and held up a clip board and pen. He wrote one word, Menu. It is a rare and wonderful occurrence when my beast and I are in agreement. I ignored the inclination to correct my posture. No, no I wanted her true reaction to my mask. Will she notice?

Leah let our presence be known. Wow I wondered how much honey she had to drink so that she could spew that much of it in one exchange. Poor thing clearly didn't like this woman. Good Leah was no fool. The honey coated venom cut off mid stream. I just hoped she hadn't learned about this particular woman the hard way. Apparently I was right in my inclination to dub her a bitch, cuz she was definitely wearing bitch clicks as she was approaching the door. I think there was a subtle noise of fabric on carpet. Another set of foot steps? The doors swung open and she strolled out. I will give her she was pretty, but at first glance she looked human. I batted my eyes and looked at her aura. I read it like a book, memorizing it. It's funny how much you can learn from a person by their aura. I usually didn't invade someone's privacy like that but this lady, and i do use the term loosely was rude. Her gaze swept over the men in our group, but she completely ignored the women. Oooh honey you are pretty but you're not that pretty. She strowed right past us and was walking up to Leah, purse and gloves in hand. It still kinda makes me sick when such a lovely face and shining smile have such ugly thoughts rolling behind their eyes. Leah shut down. Her happy and easy manner fading as quickly as the light of a snuffed candle.

Queen bitch had already waltzed her overpriced ass passed us. We weren't even worth a glance. I did not like the way her eyes slid over the guys either. Granted Lex wasn't my property, but she would make him miserable. Also, please note I give no shits if you disrespect me. That's you showing a lack of perception, your weakness not mine. She opened her mouth to speak. OK, enough of this bull shit! You wanna power trip on strangers? You wanna pretend to be refined when you just ignored people and haven't given Leah a change to introduce them to the "head host." Un-uh honey. You figured we don't know any better. Time to learn a lesson from the mad hatter.

"It is such a pleasure to meet our most gracious host." I over ran the room, stealing the attention from the red headed monster. My posture corrected. My usual sexual sway changed to a dainty step that only Amalthia could ever have persuaded me into learning. I walked up to the gentle man, who from my visions had to be the tongueless prince. "Your Highness, forgive my hesitation, but until your other guest's actions I had not realized we had dropped into a more.. casual setting." The word "casual," was spoken like a silk covered insult and accompanied by a glance at what my acute senses told me was not a natural red head. I felt the snap of the blood sing. I saw her anger rise and was a little sad I would not be looking at her once she was shocked to find she couldn't speak. That face would be priceless, but I wasn't done with her yet.

I gave a curtsey that Amalthia had lectured was the only true curtsey she acknowledged. One used in the courts of King Loius the what ever who built some huge palace in France and was so amazingly refined in culture. My muscles remembered the movement more than my brain remembered her speech. "Please my leige, call me Lexi, ..." I then proceeded to introduce my party, first names only. Something that was not rude due to red's fuck up earlier. Two breaches in etiquette all attributed to the snobby lady in the corner. But do we want frosting on the cake, yes i think we do!

I turned on her fully, "And my dear, if I may make a suggestion I would fire your hair dresser. They didn't quite manage to nail 'Natural' with that shade of red. It's very nice but..." I strowed over to Avella giving her a charming grin. I delicate twirled a sable soft tress of Avella's natural red hair. "It lacks the variety of shiny natural highlights that a true red head has. It was a valiant effort effort. My Avella you hair is so soft." I purred as I let her hair slip from my fingers. We have frosting ladies and gentleman but I want a cherry on top. Dark and memorable.

Honestly I think people were still far too shocked to stop me. Bitch cakes, cause she couldn't talk definitely wasn't interrupting. Our host, who's name I didn't really know was giving me a look I couldn't quite read. Was I amusing him or pissing him off. Fate wouldn't send me here to annoy him right? My friends were still too shocked. I glanced around no Simi wasn't shocked. She was smiling. It was a real smile that brought dancing light to her dark eyes. I flashed her a cheeky but charming grin and she giggled. I have never heard such dulcet tones before. If I had a soul it flew then. I was so teaching Simi the wonderful world of pranks, but first I had a cake to decorate. I would let Simi enjoy the flavor a few more moments. Leah, poor girl was still cold, perhaps for the best, it might reflect badly if she seemed to enjoy this too much.

I pranced back up to our host, "Oh and I must compliment you on the exquisite gallery of mechanical beauties down below. Though I must confess I am not sure how that singular pretentious piece would not diminish the overall effect. " I felt knives stared into the back of my skull and it felt like tickling. I heard more than saw evil red give a curt bow and leave in the elevator. I turned and looked, I waited till i heard the elevator button being compressed. I turned faking surprise, "Oh going so soon." The elevator doors closed in her face. Ah timing! Not that she could speak anyway.

Simi giggled uncontrollably. I held up a hand. "Wait for it.. Wait for it.." I heard the elevator open and her bitchy clicks follow her into the garage. I strowed over to the elevator. A majority of the room got an eyeful as I flipped up my skirt. the black lace thong perfectly accentuating the curve of my ass and the lovely pair of red lips on my snow white cheek. I slapped the lips once with a resonating sound. "Na Na na bo hoo, bitches." I flipped my skirt down and resumed my loose posture. "I can't stand snobby people." Simi giggled, I walked over and gave her a hug. Why? Cause I can. Avella looked mildly confused. Sylvan was giving me a look that spelled dafaque. Lex chuckled. Brook was giving me a strange look that seemed to say he appreciated the show, or was it my ass he really appreciated. Yeah, still no read on the tongueless prince. That had to be him. Leah was still shut down.

A minute later, with a rather obnoxious sequel of tires from down below. She warmed and glomped the prince. A warm hug and casual touches. These two were definitely cuddle buddies, not fuck buddies. Everyone needs good friends.

"Alright, so for realzies this time. The tongueless prince I presume. Sorry if we interrupted business. I had issue with the venom red with the silver tongue was talking about Leah when we showed up. Sorry if I caused an inconvenience and so sorry you have to deal with her shitty attitude. I will not interfere with your business. So this is gonna sound kinda crazy but oh shit what was the information. Think damn my busted brain." I face palmed. It was important don't forget. "Opa gunman style, butterfly lady, and ooooh," I looked around, this was the place that got ransacked, I couldn't stop my self from the side comment, "hey this place cleans up real nice, or is this the pregame? Any way. We are supposed to help you with a sleeping princess? Alright I know we're supposed to help you with something regarding her. If you need her found or what you probably have the answers to that, and I'm rambling. Sorry."

Still couldn't read him and that was making me nervous. I may not have been on the best start for this gig.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Kharisma Shaeyde
July 10, 2013

Not that you had much experience with changelings as a whole but you knew enough to know that Sidhe were one of the if not THE nobility of their race. Not that being of the proposed noblest line meant much as often times it were the common folk who showed the true courage and justness of self, but you saw what might be closer to armor going up than pure coldness. For a second it flickered around her and you heard or maybe it was felt Simi's intake of breath through the bond created by the ring. Most would see the cold shut down of trying to coil in on herself, what you and your brood-mate saw was the armor that rippled and formed around her. Ethereal, a spectral painting of what might be or might have been real, the armor was a violent ice blue with softer silver outlining. Though she bore no visible weapon, there was a certain level of something to her, some strength that was different in it's appearance. It was as if she was preparing for battle in the only way how, but in that split second as you turned to act as her shield, you saw a look of recognition, a look of amazed thanks that words would never convey flash through her gaze and the moment ended, leaving you facing off with the wicked witch.

When the witch realized that she could not speak, you saw would not have seen her face, but Simi did and you heard the mental crow of victory echo across the link you shared. Though her features were cautious and impassive as she was still uncertain of the situation. What was also sent across the link was a brief but oh so poignant caricature of the bottle head's face. Granted it was in a cartoon fashion, but the look in the eyes was same none the less. It said that whoever had taken her voice had just earned themselves an unquestionable enemy. There was a calculating violence, a practiced rage that shadowed those eyes before the image dropped away as if it were Simi's way of saying here's your focus back. The moment she dropped the silent mental conversation, she recaptured Avella's hand and with a gentle, unspoken suggestion brought the two of them to curl up on the floor at the foot of the couch that Lex and brook seemed to have claimed for the show. Neither of them had spoken, though Lex had his usual devil may care look going, an ash tray having been captured and placed between the two of them so that they could light up. Granted they had not asked your proposed would be host, but if the trays were there, it meant good to go, right ?

Sylvan had taken a perch on the back of the couch between the brothers, leaning back nonchalantly, obviously as comfortable shirtless still as if he were fully dressed. Those mercurial eyes of his were locked on the byplay between the two of you females even if it was rather one sided. It seemed that the world could end in that moment and he would not notice so focused he was. Though there was something speculative, some look that had not been there moments before. The un-named male, presumably the tongueless Prince merely stood, a calm, casual observer as if this weren't even his home that the lot of you were standing in but just some random piece of property to which you had all gathered.

The woman when finally she turned focus to you was unable to hide the brief, less then the time of a breath look of fury that frosted her gaze as you so eloquently insulted the living fuck out of her. The Prince merely nodded at your more than proper greeting, though his eyes did flicker briefly over each person as you introduced them. When you went to Avella, you caught her confused blink even if no one else would due to how your body was blocking her from the sight of the others. There was the slightest hint of a blush that crept charmingly over her cheeks at your comments in regards to herself, her head ducking for a moment in embarrassment which looked incongruous with her attire but was far better than the unease that had been building. You felt Simi's mental approval again at that before she gently wrapped her arms around the other girl and tugged her closer. Whispering something to the red haired girl, Avella gave a quiet relieved sigh before nodding briefly and relaxing as much as she seemed able.

There was a brief, albeit muffled snort out of Lex, one of obvious agreement and amusement at your comment about the car downstairs. That garnered him a second look from the witch, one that was laced with nearly as much venom as her first initial one had been at you. He seemed less than phased, the nonchalant roll of his shoulders kind of going to say, "bring it Lady with your bad self." As if this lot was the last she would bare without blowing like a cork, she did bow, nearly frigidly before turning and exiting in haste. When you did your little glide and flash as your finishing maneuver, the giggles turned into proper Malkavian laughter, a hit of the enlightenment touching certain minds in the room as she caught her breath long enough to give a sharp cat call. Though she did more than return your hug, Avella as well giving the most subtle of brushes to your hand before you moved away. While Sylvan's look was mainly a "WTF Mate" you caught enough of a brush along the link that you knew the two of you would be talking privately later.

The moment that you were done speaking your newest piece to the owner of this lovely place, Leah's hands began moving like rapid fire through what might be some type of sign language. Several moments passed before there was finally a nod and a shrug from the currently nameless Male, his own hands beginning to flow with an ease even more impressive than hers. You would notice that at about halfway through the motions of her hands she had went rigid. Not like she was upset, just like part of her focus had been taken elsewhere.

"He says think little of his business associate, that her time here is swiftly coming to an end, though due to nothing of your own actions. He does second my invitation for the group of you to stay for a few days, potentially longer should the need arise. All we ask is that when the shields drop an hour before sunrise that you not attempt to fool with them. Anyone that needs be brought here outside of yourselves is to be brought through him first, via myself. He also thanks you for your politeness, though finds it impressive you know a Title he has not been addressed as in quite some time. I personally like his actual name better. One and all, this is Mr Satoshi Kimura. Though only I get away with calling him Sato. Feel free to fight over sleeping arrangements, though two of the rooms are locked and obviously off limits. It is asked that you do not try entering into them unless invited. He humbly admits the comment of the sleeping Princess means naught to him though he suggests that you refresh yourselves from your trip while he orders up dinner and then we can converse further. As to the comment about the state of repair here...One of his other properties was broken into a few weeks ago but it was not harmed nor anything taken. We will heed your warning though and further up the security precautions. Should any of you have need of anything while you are here, please send a message via the I-Pads you will find in each of the rooms. They're directly linked to me so I'll be able to see you properly taken care of."

Finally exhaling a breath as if she'd been so focused on reciting that all that she'd actually forgotten to breathe, she looked at the Male she had called Sato who nodded approvingly before turning and vanishing once more into the depths of the apartments
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:31 pm

The Pagan
July 12, 2013

"I assume the shutters are UV proof?" I slipped around the apartment. Side stepping people and furniture. Trying to settle and look out the window, but I was too restless tonight to stay still. A new city, a new story, new faces, endless possibilities and ceaseless surprises. No, I would not get bored here. I don't know what Sylvan wanted to talk about but it couldn't be that urgent. If it was he would already be in my brain. "Also Leah, please don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt your host carries at least my particular dining habits, some of us kinda like the red Koolaid if you get my drift."

That was about the time Leah's tablet made a beep. Her delicate fingers flew over the touch screen. "Um Lexi, you have a package down stairs. Were you expecting something?" I stopped moving and looked at her in the reflection of the window. Who knew I was here? I shook my head. "Apparently it's a cooler, delivered by a human." No way, seriously? "Do you mind if security opens it before they bring it up?"

I giggled, "If it's what I think it is, should be fine." I watched the skyline out the window. Tokyo was a pretty city by night. I must have missed Leah's reaction to what was in the case. Someone brought the cooler in and set it on the table. I waltzed over and picked up the note. It was from the same stylized D as before. To Miss Alexandria aka Lexi it was addressed. I stuck out my tongue when I read Alexandria.
Who gave that guy my full name. Oh and he thought to bring some for Simi too how sweet. Wait, how the fuck did he know Simi got embraced. "Damn you! Tell me your secrets!" I glared at it! I may have used spirit's touch, but all I got was the security guy who brought the package up. "Silent, fine keep your damn secrets." I slapped it down on the table, ignoring the fact that I'm sure at least someone was looking at me. "Well we can join you for dinner now I guess. But I have a request. Can we have some googlie eyes." I blinked sweetly at Leah, putting on my cute kitten face that usually worked on my Homie G, pretty well. "I'm not sure if it's rude to put blood in your host's good table ware so, we'll just stick to the blood bags if that's fine with you." Leah looked a little confused. I don't think either of us knew proper etiquette for vamps dining with anyone that ate food. Seemed rude to eat a hosts food only to purge it like a bulimic later. I didn't share that thought, seemed rude.

Simi had come up off the rug where she had been sitting with Avella. I smiled at her, the kind of warm smile that has to do with secrets and surprises. "So Simi, I was thinking, how would you like to learn a trick and play in the network with me?" Simi gave me an almost tentative smile, biting her full lower lip. Damn, my sister could be such a tease, but the glimmer in her eye told me she enjoyed the fun flirting knowing I wouldn't push it and that she wanted to learn this trick. "It's something a friend of mine named Kelso once taught me, we can work together and be stronger and more accurate alone. Now I only did this once before with Kelso and a guy named Hugh, but it's a pretty easy trick. Way I see it, since a picture of this place got shoved in my brain, whatever someone wants to steal from our host is most likely here. I don't think he knows what the notorious they and them are after. So maybe we can pull it out of the network. If we can get one of the pieces, maybe we can figure out the pieces on this puzzle box we find ourselves in. So wanna play?" Simi nodded emphatically, I giggled.

"Sweet. First Step." I begin to pace making nonsensical gestures, mimicking a professor from a college I once investigated. Simi sits cross legged on the ground and pretends to take notes on her palm, watching wide eyes and attentive, occasionally murmuring a word that I had just said, or one that's completely unrelated. "Think of Cheetos. Not Cheezypuffs, or any other knock off brand. It must be Cheetos, they give you the most consistent fingerprints. Now visualize a thousand and one pranks that you can do with Cheetos. Excellent, now forget everything I just said and you are now channeling the great and mischievous Kelso, master of the Malkavian prank, conisuere of Chaos and generally confusion. " She pretends to wad up her notes and throw them away and gives me a completely blank stare and idiotic grin."Omg that is perfect!" I squealed with delight, clapping and sitting down in front of her, out knees nearly touching. "Step two is fall into the network, once we're both lost to insanity, we must find each other everywhere and nowhere. It makes more sense on the other side."

Simi frowns just a little and looks at me. "Um how do you get into it?" There's the slightest hint of insecurity to her question. I give her a warm giggle and a reassuring smile.

"No worries, it took me years to figure out intentionally to do it when I was on my own." We clasped arms, our wrists lining up so if there was a pulse it would have over lapped. I'm not sure why we did it but it felt natural. She looked a little confused too but I smiled, not sure at what had caused the confusion. I loved the way we were synchronizing subconsciously. I hoped she liked it too. She gave me another tentative smile. "Now close your eyes and feel around inside your skull. Somewhere in there is something that feels like enlightenment, like bat-shit enlightenment. Now there should be connected to your derangement, or a part of it. You can't have one without the other. The next part is different for everyone. For some it pulls them in for others they walk or dive in. Some simply call it becoming it. That is Malkavian time."

Simi closed her eyes and furrowed her brow. I smiled and waited. We sat in silence for a span of seconds before the tension in her face dissolved. Her eyes fluttered open but they were glazed over and glassy as her pupils darted and focused on things no one else could see or comprehend. Her voice a far off whisper of wonderment, excitement and desperation. "Lexi?" It was a question that came out as a whisper here but a scream across her little delicate bubble of the network. I felt it ripple past me. I closed my eyes and fell backwards into the ever changing currents of chaos letting it wrap me up and suck me under. In the reality that everyone else sees I closed my eyes and opened them with the same glassy stare. I like to call it swimming. Like floating in water there is no sense of direction, only pulling currents and unexplored depths.

Simi couldn't see me. She was taking it all in and missing it at the same time. Pulled by the current she couldn't center or orientate herself. I remembered that feeling. The complete lack of control and doubt. I ran and floated over to her and wrapped my presence around her like a life boat or a hamster ball. "I've got you" I whispered. Physically we let go of of each other. Our hands small centimeters apart physically, but merged in the network. To those that watched our hands began moving in delicate synchronized patterns, painfully close but never touching. Our eyes never made contact, sometimes we looked away from each other. One looked up the other looked left. One looked down the other looked over the first's shoulder. One would smile the other a sneer. One would laugh manically the other would hum soothingly.

"Now we ask a question." I pulled to mind an image of the penthouse ransacked showing it to Simi like an animated photograph. The question floated to the surface of our minds. What are they looking for when they break into this place? Together we sang, we shouted, we spat and lofted the question all at the same time into the currents that were now swirling around us. I held my sister with no sense of time or space. We waited together for an answer in the sea of colors, emotions, and concepts located everywhere and know only to those that could comprehend nowhere. We listened to the cacophony that lives in the unspoken silence, the thunderous storm of an empty void.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:32 pm

The Pagan

July 16, 2013

Brook's mind

I sat next to Lex on the couch and watched the insane and bouncy one chatter at her, sister?, Simi. Inhaling deeply I burned away a good third of the cig i was smoking. First, the strange girl shows up with the sidhe guy and the other hot chick in our little, "pocket realm." Lex of course catches some tail and becomes his usual stupid self once he's getting some. Seriously, what is wrong with my brother and banging vamps. I wasn't going to bring the old argument up again. It's one we've been having for centuries, and will probably continue to fight over. Lex enjoys biting and getting bitten. He enjoys what they call, "the Kiss." Apparently Lexi also knew some mind tricks, if Lex wasn't just bragging. We'd argued about the blood bond. If he drank from her too often she would own him. Lex had just laughed and told me not to worry about it. Sometimes I want to stab my brother in the face. If he knew a way past the blood bond he should have said something, but he just gives me that shit eating grin. Damn it Lex, you make it difficult to watch your back.

I couldn't even start to comment about Lex and Lexi fucking. Don't get me wrong she was a hot little thing, who apparently has tattoos in interesting places. Don't get me wrong the antics between the two vamps was kinda cute, but I didn't buy it. I was missing something but I wasn't sure what. Even Sylvan the dark brooding fae boy was blaming her for the unpredictable way things were turning out. Also, Lexi had mentioned Japan before any of us knew where we were. The creepy tree comment proved she knew more than she was letting on. Lex was sure I was over reacting. I had been extremely pissed when he had disappeared from the pocket realm. Granted they had sent the chick back to spring us again, but I wasn't sure they hadn't done something to Lex in the time between. How many years had we talked about what we'd do once we escaped. Shacking up with a random piece of tail while protecting her was not on that list. I had seen Lexi this morning as she walk dazed through the halls of the keep. That girl did not look even remotely stable. Granted today she looked normal, but how long would that last?

I had dragged Lex into the car to have a private argument. Chances are these guys would drop us off anywhere in the world we wanted to go, why not go. Lex wanted to stick around see what was going on. Something big was happening. He was right. It had happened a few nights ago. The big bang was done, why were we still staying around. Even his little Lexi barely had the time of day for him for over a week. She was always running or hanging over her sire, that creeper named Vanquish. If she loved someone like that, she definitely had something wrong with her. I hadn't told Lex that last observation. Lex was patient if nothing else, but we had no reason to stay. Suddenly we're dropped in the middle of a clearing in the Suicide Forest of Japan. No, we were not involved why were we dumped. I wanted to grind my teeth in frustration as I watched Lexi and Simi doing, something that made no sense.

Maybe when people started to relax I could convince Lex that here might be a good spot to leave and start over. If we got out and exploring without the little vampires in tow, I bet I could get him distracted. We could just wander off one day. I doubted he would go for it. I guiltily stole a glance a look at the beautiful tattooed blond still holding a data pad across the room as she watched the crazy vamps do their thing. Part of me wanted to talk to her, but I hadn't had anything to say on the ride here. She was beautiful. Never realized I thought tattoos all over a woman were attractive. She almost made me want to stay. I don't know why. This Leah, was a woman I wouldn't mind defending. But I didn't know her, and it was a foolish thought. Lex was the one who could say hello and bang any woman who was willing. If she left fine, if she didn't it would be fun while it lasted. I wanted something more. The realization intrigued me. I was amazed that I still wanted more, maybe I wasn't as far gone as I thought. But wanting and getting are two different things. I really had no idea what I could even talk to her about. Fuck, I wasn't even completely sure what the "data Pad" was for or did. Well it seemed to let her communicate like the cell phones but, what does a several hundred year old man say to someone who isn't even 20. I put my cig out using a little more force then necessary. I shouldn't be focused on a girl right now. I should be more annoyed by the fact that I don't think I could jump us out of here without our host's permission.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum